As one of Miami’s most sophisticated and established facilities, Imperial Freight Brokers relies on and the efficiency and effectiveness of our warehouse to fulfill all our customers’ storage and distribution needs. After recent improvements in systems and infrastructure, we are seeking a Warehouse Manager to join our team to manage daily operations, drive revenue, ensure all safety and security protocols are adhered to, and provide industry leading customer service. This advanced multitasker must be detail oriented and organized while possessing a strong sense of urgency. The candidate must also have the ability to lead a team and identify development and training opportunities to grow the overall competencies and skill set of our staff.
- Ensure the warehouse is operating at optimal efficiency by overseeing daily activities and providing the necessary tools and resources to your staff to complete projects successfully and in a timely manner.
- Achieve quarterly budget by driving revenue, identify referral opportunities to sales for new and existing business, increasing customer retention, and managing department expenses.
- Establish an operationally sound environment in compliance with all internal policy and procedures and external requirements and regulations.
- Review and prepare daily workflow and effectively communicate to the team while providing the necessary coaching to complete tasks successful and grow employee skill set.
- Complete and submit any and all paperwork/documentation necessary (ex: driver information, 7512’s, customer orders, etc.)
- Ensure the warehouse is clean, organized, and neat at all times.
- Manage staffing and scheduling for your team by operational need.
- 5+ years of experience in the logistics (specifically warehousing) industry
- 3+ years of warehouse management experience
- Bachelors’ degree preferred; not required
- Exposure/knowledge of the latest version of Magaya (WMS)
- Experience handling all types of cargo including but not limited to food/beverage, hazardous materials, boned cargo, etc.
- Detail oriented/very organized
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
Imperial Freight Brokers is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
See all Current Events
Your Business Is Our Business
Phone 305 592 6910
Fax 305 593 1781